Silvercar by Audi offers a safe and premium
way to meet all of your travel needs.
Delivering to your location
We’re not only making renting cars safer, we’re making getting into them easier, too. Simply book with Delivery to You at least 48 hours before your trip and we will deliver your Audi directly to your location, entirely contact-free. Once your trip is complete, pickup is included.
You can learn more about this safe and easy service by visiting the Delivery to You page on our site.
Contactless Rental: Giving you space
When you rent local or arrive from the airport shuttle, we offer a safe way to book, locate, and unlock your Silvercar Audi- all from our app for a worry-free, no-contact rental experience.
Complete your booking and make sure your profile includes all relevant information.
New customers only – prior to rental, you will receive a text message with a link for driver’s license verification.
On arrival, or day of rental, open app and activate rental—your car’s parking spot will be messaged through text or identified on arrival.
Scan car with the app and the doors will unlock. Start the car and drive.
To assist you with your essential travel, Silvercar by Audi has temporarily adjusted policies for customers across the country. These policies will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and are available by request through email.
As always, Silvercar does not charge any cancellation or change fees for rentals.
Keeping you safe
- Before any Silvercar vehicle is rented our team goes through a thorough 19-step cleaning process during which all interior areas and surfaces are cleaned.
- We utilize safe and effective germicidal cleaning solutions on surfaces and vacuum all footwells and cloth areas.
- Between every use, our team thoroughly cleans and disinfects all surfaces of our Peg Perego Booster and Flex Convertible child-seats.
- Our concierge teams are thoroughly trained in vehicle sanitization and overall cautionary practices for preventing the spread of germs.
- We are requiring our employees to practice the prevention methods recommended by the World Health Organization, such as frequent hand-washing with soap and water.
- Full wipe-down of vehicles on delivery before they are transferred to renters.